Thanks.

I did Stop Websphere, restart my computer, and then
Start Websphere again. But still not work. Maybe I
should change something in configuration. Could you
please give me further instruction how to change in
configuration? or something wrong in the tile
definition?

<definition name="mainLayout"
path="/basic/myLayout.jsp">
          <put name="title"  value="My First Definition Page"
/>
          <put name="header" value="/common/Header.jsp" />
          <put name="footer" value="/common/footer.jsp" />
          <put name="menu"   value="/basic/menu.jsp" />
          <put name="body"   value="test.jsp" />
</definition>

--- Martin Gainty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> in that case you should Stop Websphere and then
> Start Websphere
> most appservers and webservers will load JSPs on
> startup and will the
> program will retain jsps after precompiling into
> memory unless configured
> NOT to do so..
> Bouncing the server ALWAYS works
> -Martin

%Tomcat_home%\work\Standalone\localhost\%virtualdirectory%