From: Trieu, Danny [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2003 11:31 AM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: Tag for adding no-cache header.

In your deployment descriptor, web.xml, you can can set the ActionServlet's
parameter no-cache=true.  The container will take care of this for you as
long as all of your request go through the FrontController.

Danny Trieu
Internet Business Group
Downey Savings and Loan Association, F.A.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(949) 509-4564

"The beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not
understand."
- Frank Herbert (1920-1986)
"The essence of knowledge is, having it, to apply it; not having it, to
confess your ignorance."
- Confucius (551-479 BC)