Von: Mike Steigerwald [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Freitag, 2. Januar 2004 04:12
An: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Betreff: *.do mapping using JRun

Hi, all,

I'm a struts newbie trying to learn with struts-example. I've got it
working
great locally with Tomcat, but I'm struggling to deploy it on my ISP's
JRun
server.

I can't seem to figure out some configuration property to get JRun to
understand the *.do mapping. All of my .jsp links work great, but I get
404
errors for any link such as:

editRegistration.do?action=Create

I'm sure the solution is obvious, but I'm going blind scouring the
documentation. Thanks in advance for any help.