The statement shown below encountered a
ClassCastException:

      PostForm postForm = ( PostForm )form;

I cannot figure out the reason.  Please help.

Allow me to show more code of the class where the
exception occurred:

import org.apache.struts.action.Action;
import org.apache.struts.action.ActionForward;
import org.apache.commons.beanutils.BeanUtils;

import org.apache.artimus.message.PostBean;
import org.apache.artimus.message.ThreadBean;
import org.apache.artimus.message.utility.DateUtil;

public final class StoreMessage extends Action
{
   public ActionForward execute(ActionMapping mapping,
                                ActionForm form,
                                HttpServletRequest
request,
                                HttpServletResponse
response)
        throws Exception
   {

      int parentPostID;
      int threadID;
      int postID;
      String postCreationIP;
      String memberName = request.getRemoteUser();
      Timestamp now =
DateUtil.getCurrentGMTTimestamp();

      parentPostID = Integer.parseInt(
request.getParameter( "parent" ) );