Here is the situation...

I have a first list of items. If the used chooses to expand on any of these I need to pull the children of that element and so on. The amount of level varies on how many nodes the user expands. I think that I somehow need to keep track of what the user has clicked so far. Since I do not know how many levels deep the tree will go I can not create a form been for it. I have looked into indexed properties but I can not figure out how I can use it.

The other tricky part is how do I send all of the previously selected elements to the action that will in turn return back to this same jsp?

How can I use one jsp to view this?

This might need more clarification, if so please ask

Nathan