Hello all !! Seens my question wasn't well explained...

I've got a form with several text fields on a screen A witch display an object stored
in the session. When a submit the form, all is good, i replace the old session object
with a new one. It works. The problem is that when i use a global forward to come back
to my A screen, it displays the old fields without taking care of what is stored in
the session.

On my A screen initial display is made by populate the fields with the
ActionForm.reset() method witch read the session object and write the fields. It seems
that reset is not called after the global forward.

Any ideas ? regards, mathieu.