You may want to look at LookUpDispatchAction or  ImageButtonBeansManager
(if using images).

Shishir

-----Original Message-----
From: Parag Marathe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2004 10:57 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Designing for various Actions on JSP

Experts,

I have a doubt about mapping various actions (options presented) a user
can perform on a JSP and mapping them to Action classes.

In detail,

I have a JSP page which displays a set of records.
Add, Delete, Edit will be buttons displayed on JSP page for those
records.

How to map these actions to Actions classes?
Do I have to create different Action classes to perform these ? if yes
how?
how will this be written in struts-config.xml file?

OR should they be handled in one Action class? if yes how?

What will be preffered way?

All your comments are highly appreciated.

Cordially,
Parag

Disclaimer

protected by law.
If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message
and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of
this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly
prohibited.