I have spent a fair amount of time with WebTest and HttpUnit.  The major
issues with both of these are JavaScript related.  For example if you use
JavaScript to populate select lists or html objects they are not available
in WebTest or HttpUnit (HttpUnit is a little better since you have finer
grained control).

How does jWebUnit compare?

Thanks.

Edgar