Do we hv to redeploy the ear file whenever we make changes to the jsps(war)? since
Tomcat is running under JBoss 3.2.3.
-R

-----Original Message-----
From: Pascal THIVENT [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2004 3:49 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Debugging in JBoss 3.2.3

JBoss-IDE brings you very good integration with Eclipse. From the homepage :

"JBoss-IDE provides the following features :
     * The debugging and monitoring of JBoss servers and the control of their
life cycle (start/stop).
     * A very comfortable and sophisticated support for XDoclet (completion and
generation).
     * An easy way to configure the packaging layout of archives (packed or
exploded)
     * A simple way to deploy the packaged and/or exploded archive to a JBoss
server"

http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=html&op=userdisplay&id=developers/projects/jboss/jbosside

Pascal