Unintentional Wrong subject again.

Mohan

-----Original Message-----
From: Mohan Radhakrishnan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, January 24, 2004 12:23 PM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: generating tables in Struts

Hi
        Is there any way to find out what action is current by overriding methods
like 'processForwardConfig' etc. and call a method in that action. I am
using Tiles. So my custom processor extends the Tile processor.

The business case for this is not worth explaining because I am doing this
to avoid changing
code written by somebody.

Mohan