"hhlow" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> there is struts upload example in the struts download package
> u also can use the commons package.

You should avoid using Commons FileUpload yourself in a Struts application.
You'll only run into problems. File upload functionality is built into
Struts, and Struts itself uses Commons FileUpload. If you try to add another
layer of file upload functionality, you'll find yourself running into
problems with streams that have already been consumed by Struts.

--
Martin Cooper