From: Marc L. Veary [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2004 2:45 PM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: Re-deploying in JBoss3.2.3

I generally explode the ear and war files creating a directory structure in
the 'deploy' directory.  I can then added and amend JSP's at will within the
directory structure.  If I have a new class or changed any of the xml's
(struts-config, tiles-config) then I simply touch the application.xml and
Jboss goes ahead and runs through a re-deployment.

Hope this helps.
--
Marc