Hi,

I have a problem with a form and with Internet Explorer. Because the FROM
method is "POST" IE cannot go back to the previous page when I hit the
"Back" button, I get the error message (I translated it from German to
English):
        Warning: Page is not valid any more.

I don't get this error when the form method is "GET" but in this form we
might have a lot of data (especially checkboxes) and as far as I know with
the form method "GET" it is limited how much data can be sent to the server.

Any ideas how to solve this problem?

Zsolt