Von: Jesse Alexander (KAID 11)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 5. Februar 2004 18:33
An: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Betreff: RE: Global Variable - SetupServlet

Well,

you do not seem to copy the register-object. Therefor you basically
address
the same object via the servlet-context AND the request. That means that

everything you do with the object addressed in request1, you do to the
object you have in the servlet context.
Then you fetch that global object and give it to request2... where
(should be obvious why, by now) you will see the stuff done in
request1...

hth
Alexander