I believe the point Kris was trying to make is that, in addition to using
JSP to dynamically generate HTML, you can also use JSP to dynamically
generate your XSLT stylesheets.  This functionality is seperate from JSTL
(though you should be able to use at least a subset of the Struts tag
libraries).

Ian

                    Andrew Bate

                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]       To:     "'Struts Users Mailing List'"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    erco.com>            cc:

                                         Subject:     RE: Struts and XSL ?

                    02/09/2004

                    09:33 AM

                    Please respond

                    to "Struts

                    Users Mailing

                    List"

Kris,

> Kris Schneider [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> I don't have a particular framework or extension to
> recommend, but I will add that XSLT and JSP can happily be used
*together*. JSP is not
> just HTML.

We're stuck on J2EE 1.2 using PowerTier - I believe JSTL requires a 1.3
container.

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and/or privileged
material; it is for the intended addressee(s) only.  If you are not a named
addressee, you must not use, retain or disclose such information.

Serco cannot guarantee that the e-mail or any attachments are free from
viruses.

The views expressed in this e-mail are those of the originator and do not
necessarily represent the views of Serco.

Nothing in this e-mail shall bind Serco in any contract or obligation.

Serco Group plc.  Registered in England and Wales.  No: 2048608
Registered Office:  Serco House, 16 Bartley Wood Business Park, Bartley
Way,
Hook, Hampshire, RG27 9UY, United Kingdom.

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or
exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the
information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
If you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and
destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format. Thank
you.