From: Paul-J Woodward [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Martes, 17 de Febrero de 2004 10:41 a.m.
Subject: RE: Problem Dynamically creating form properties

That sounds excellent, is it available for use?

Paul
Global Equity Derivatives Technology
Deutsche Bank [/]

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        cc:

I previuosly posted a mail to this list asking why DynaForms are called
Dynamic if you have to declare them statically in Struts-Config. But
there was no answer :(

We created in our project a DynamicBean (previous DynaBean release and
when Struts 1.1 was no available) and extended ActionForm to be a holder
of DynamicBean (somethind like this: ((DynamicForm)form).getModel()
returns a DynamicBean with all properties.)

So, we add html:text fields to the JSP and these are populated to this
DynamicForm without the need of declaring this property anywhere. And we
have optionall Contract asserter to verify properties in a DynamicBean
when needed (usually when using DynamicBean as a DTO between Actions and
Business delegates)

Cheers.
Guillermo.