> From: Arne Brutschy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Is there any possibility to get a session variable in the
> bean? I need to get the current user the bean is associated with. Or I
just set a
> variable inside the bean when I'm prepopulating the form..
> Any comments?

The Form bean is just a container, I don't think it should "know" about
the session.  I'd go with setting one or more properties of the Form
bean when you're populating it.  There's no rule that every form bean
property has to correspond with something visible on the HTML form.

--
Wendy Smoak
Application Systems Analyst, Sr.