(No, this isn't the infamous "how do I uncheck my checkbox" question!)

I have this:
    <c:forEach items="${accountMap}" var="item" >
       <c:if
test="${item.value.activity[accountForm.map.calendarYear]}">
          <c:out value="${item.key}"/>&nbsp;
          <c:out value="${item.value.costCenterDesc}"/>
       </c:if>
    </c:forEach>

Unfortunately, the checkboxes corresponding to the String[] 'accounts'
property of the form are not being rendered as checked.

Before I go back to the Action and create a separate Map to hold only
the "active" accounts based on the selected year, does anyone think this
ought to work the way it is?

--
Wendy Smoak
Application Systems Analyst, Sr.