what you want.  Kind of like how a spell checker won't complain if you
mis-use to, too and two...

Ian

                    RALPH ROPER

                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]       To:     "'Struts Users Mailing List'"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    .com.au>             cc:

                                         Subject:     RE: Submit button does nothing

                    02/25/2004

                    04:48 PM

                    Please respond

                    to "Struts

                    Users Mailing

                    List"

Neil,

thanks so much. I was obviously too close to the problem. Normally WSAD
complains about malformed tags but for some reason it didn't in this case.

Ralph