How about not redeploying on every single change and do things in batches?

On 1 Mar 2004, at 15:18, Marco Mistroni wrote:

HI,
        I guess those changes,which have 'context scope', need
Always a redeploy....
Only changes that don't need a redeploy can be jsp changes (provided
that
You deploy your application as a 'directory' rather than war file)

Regards
        marco

-----Original Message-----
From: Abhishek Srivastava [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 01 March 2004 11:28
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: Avoiding app server restarts while doing struts development

Hello All,

I develop my apps on weblogic app server. When doing development on
struts I
feel for every little operation (change in resource file, change in
source
file, change config files) it requires me to either redeploy the app or
restart the app server.

I have tried to switch to the debug mode, but still the number of
redeploys
or restarts have not reduced.

I find these very time-consuming.

Has someone figured out a way in which they can do development without
redeployment at every single change?

Regards,
Abhishek.