Vector myvector = ..

request.setAttrubute("myvector", myvector);

<c:forEach var="item" items="${myvector}">
        <c:out value="${item.myproperty}" />
<c:forEach>

or

<logic:iterate id="item" name="myvector">
        <bean:write name="item" property="myproperty" />
</logic:iterate>

The thread in question was more about nested beans and forms, i don't think anyone would suggest putting readonly stuff in the session.