> From: as as [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> Sure there is a getBooks method.

In the *ActionForm*?  That's what I'm asking.  I do not store my
Collections for select lists in the Form bean, I put them in session or
application scope depending on whether they're user specific.

> Shoud it return a java Collection, if so do I have to cast it
> into it?
> My Hibernate Database based on sql returns it as "books"
> which in my action class comes out as java.util.List
> Thanks!

java.util.List implements Collection, so you're okay there.  I just
wonder where you're storing your List of books after you retrieve it
from the database.

The problem seems to be that whatever Struts is calling 'getBooks()' on,
does not have that method.

Lets get that part cleared up, then I think there's a problem with your

--
Wendy Smoak
Application Systems Analyst, Sr.