The radio button could just be the boy..

Nice one Hubert

On 11 Mar 2004, at 18:28, Hubert Rabago wrote:

Not sure if you're looking different ways to do Move Up/Move Down or just a
way to make your "one button for each item" work. If it's the former, you
can include a radio button beside each item and have one Move Up and one Move
Down button for the whole form. The radio button will have the index of the
item it's sitting next to. When a Move button is pressed, you'll have one
non-indexed field containing the index of the item to either move up or down,
and you can react appropriately. Hmm... the question is, how do you get the
value of <logic:iterate>'s indexId to the value of your <html:radio> without
using <%= %>? Could I have been on the crack, too, and not know it?

Hubert

Crack smoking gags aside..

I've tried hacking around the problem using the unspecified method to
no avail. Looks like storing in session and using links.

Unless I have any sudden rushes of blood to the head.