Server-side validation is skipped by struts when it sees the "org.apache.struts.taglib.html.CANCEL" request param.

On 03/14/2004 12:20 PM Dean A. Hoover wrote:
What about the non-Javascript validation?... that's what I want to avoid.
The whole Javascript validation thing is optional anyway and doesn't
seem like the best way to implement it (because its optional).

Dean

Adam Hardy wrote:

The javascript will be output by the html:form tag and it stops javascript validation.

The cancel button should look like this:

<input type="submit" name="org.apache.struts.taglib.html.CANCEL" value="Cancel" onclick="bCancel=true;" />

The JSP should look like this:

Adam