Kenneth,

Did you get any replies to your unsubscribe emails? It is a two step
process. You have to follow the instructions in the unsubscribe confirmation
email to complete the process. As I recall, you simply need to reply to the
confirmation email to make it stick. This is to prevent someone from
spoofing your email address to send commands to the mailing list server. I
recently (less than one week ago) converted my subscription from digest mode
to regular mode which involved unsubscribing from the digest mode and had no
problems doing so.

Good luck, Van

Mike "Van" Riper
Silicon Valley Struts User Group