Thank u very much,Martin!
I follow the howto.html and I do get iis and
Tomcat5 work together,using the jk2.properties file.
Now I can directly call Http://localhost to get
the Tomcat help page.
My real problem still here:Can Tomcat and IIS share  data?For example,data
in session,cookie,in other word,onced in Tomcat
 i do this: session.setAttribute("userName",userName),can IIS page see
the userName and print out the userName?

I'm new the Tomcat and New to the Struts mailing list.
I will be quite thank u if someone offer his hands!
Thanks!