Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Freitag, 12. Marz 2004 14:39
An: Struts Users Mailing List
Betreff: Re: form class isn't populated

Here's a link to a post that may have your solution.  It sounds like
problem we discussed last week.  Basically it's an IE bug and there's a
patch for it.  This post has a link to an description of the problem and
how to get the fix, etc.

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=struts-user&m=107884882422516&w=2

Amy

             "Otto, Frank"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             .de>                                                       To
                                       "'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'"
             03/12/2004 05:37          <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         form class isn't populated
               "Struts Users
               Mailing List"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
              rta.apache.org>

hi,

I have a difficult problem. After I submit a form, the form class would not
been populated.

If I click the back button of the browser and submit the form again, the
form will be populated.

Has someone the same problem? I think it occurs only in IE 6.0.

Regards,

Frank