Hi People,
I'm pulling my hair out trying to get form validation to work through the
validator, any help will be much appreciated.  In this example I'm trying to
validate a single field ("year" of type int), should be pretty easy, one
might think, but alas, I'm stuck and I can't get it to work. I'm sure it is
something simple but I've gone blind from looking at it. Thanks.

JSP:

Struts-config:

<form-beans>
        <form-bean  name="myForm" type="myForm"/>
</form-beans>
<action   path="MyAction "
              type="packageName/MyAction"
              scope="request"
              name="myForm"
              input="myPage.jsp ">
        <forward name="success" path="myPage.jsp"/>
</action>

Validation.xml:

<form name="MyAction">
          <field property="year" depends="required,integer,intRange">
                <arg0 key="MyAction.year"/>
                <arg1 name="intRange" key="${var:min}" resource="false"/>
                <var>
                    <var-name>min</var-name>
                    <var-value>1900</var-value>
                </var>