From: Robert Taylor [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: quarta-feira, 17 de março de 2004 16:35
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: SSLEXT

The following should work without changing any code in your LoginAction:

<action path="/login"
          type="mypackage.LoginAction"
          name="formLogin"
          scope="request"
          input="/login.jsp">
          <set-property property="secure" value="true"/>
 </action>

 My forward:
 <global-forwards>
                <forward name="initial"  path="/prefix/initial"/>
 </global-forwards>

 My LoginAction after a sucessful login:
 return mapping.findForward("initial");

 Now I have this action to forward to the tiles definition:
 <action path="/initial" forward="tiles.initial">
        <set-property property="secure" value="false"/>
 </action>

Note that "prefix" is what ever prefix you are using to invoke the
Struts ActionServlet.

robert