Von: Sanoj, Antony (IE10) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Freitag, 19. März 2004 11:14
An: Struts Users Mailing List
Betreff: RE: SessionTimeout handling

I am using Struts1.1 with Tomcat5.0. The reason why I am extending
ActionServlet is to handle
the timeout in a central place. Target environment might be Websphere 4.0. I
heard it doesn't support
Filters. My requirement is not to propogate the session timeout handling to
action classes.

Regards,
Sanoj Antony