In my experience, it's not that the bean config is cached, it's that the form
itself is cached.  If your bean is not in request scope, it gets reused.
Tomcat can keep a session alive between application and server restarts and
so your form can survive those.  What I've done when I modify my dyna forms
is to invalidate any existing sessions I have before proceeding with my
testing.

--- "Norris, David A. ERDC-CERL-IL Contractor"