<forward name="succes" path="/sampe2.jsp" redirect="true" />

On 23 Mar 2004, at 03:38, Mu Mike wrote:

sample1.jsp:
<form action="/action1.do">
..
</form>

this is my action definition

       <action path="/action1"
           type="com.mycom.Action1"
           name="myForm"
           scope="session">
           <forward name="success" path="/sample2.jsp"/>
       </action>

but when I finished the action in sample1, it opens sample2.jsp in the current window(not refresing the sample1.jsp window) and the sample2.jsp page remains the old(I modified some source files in the action in sample1 which are used by sample2.jsp)

please, how can I solve this probelm,that is ,refreshing sample2.jsp in its own window

Thanks&Regards