Shirish,

Thanks for answering the e-mail.

One reason I would like to generate Struts, Tiles tags is to implement
composition.

Take an example of generating a Table structure. I would like to use
Struts and Tiles because
of all the niceties.  I hope this example makes sense?

If what you are saying is true, then I should follow some of the
techniques you suggested to solve
the problem.

Thanks and Regards,
Sree/-

written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of
e-mail for such purpose.

<shirishchandra.sakhare
@ubs.com>
03/23/2004 09:47 AM