I am using struts 1.1, and I am directly instantiating a DynaValidatorForm in
my Action class. I am hesitant to embrace struts 1.2 at this time, especially if
the difference between 1.1 and 1.2 is as large as betwee 1.0 and 1.1. Is there
some other way to accomplish it?

Dean Hoover

Hubert Rabago wrote:

What version of Struts are you using? How are you instantiating your
Dyna*Form? Struts 1.1 didn't really have direct support for instantiating
DyanForms from an Action object. Struts 1.2.0/nightly build does. Is it
possible that you're using 1.1 and instantiating the form incorrectly?