From: Skip Hollowell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2004 9:04 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: What page or action am I on?

I have searched the archives, and tried every goodle search I can think of,
so now I ask you.

I have a tabbed nav scheme on my site.  I know I can use the hardcore
approach, and pull the location.href to pieces to determine which page or
forward the user is at and highlight the appropriate tab that way.  But is
there a more official Struts-ish was to determine the current location of
the user?    I have dug though the html, logic and utility tags so far, and
am headed into bean next.

Thanks for any advice.
Skip.

Current Url for user (example):

http://mymachine:8080/MyWebApp/accountInfo.do

<global-forwards >
<forward name="accountInfo" path="/accountInfo.do" />
<forward name="rateQuote" path="/rateQuote.do" />
<forward name="credit" path="/credit.do" />
</global-forwards>

<action
path="/accountInfo"
type="org.apache.struts.actions.ForwardAction"
parameter=".accountInfo.accountInfoLayout" />
<action
path="/rateQuote"
type="org.apache.struts.actions.ForwardAction"
parameter=".accountInfo.rateQuoteLayout" />
<action
path="/credit"
type="org.apache.struts.actions.ForwardAction"
parameter=".accountInfo.creditLayout" />