I have a webpage on which I do a Javascript popup to confirm a deletion.
The JSP fragment looks like this:

  onclick="return confirm('Are you sure you want to delete this
paragraph permanently?')"/>

I would dearly love to replace that fixed text with <bean:message
key="confirm.paragraph.delete"/>, but all my experimentation has not
succeeded in finding a relatively straightforward way to do this.  I'm
using the -el taglibs, if that matters.  Anybody have ideas on an
elegant solution?

--
Craig Berry
Principal Architect and Technical Manager