Hi ,

   I am not able to find a SAX related Jar Files. I would like to get a
help from any one of you guys in this group. Please give me a some input
on this.

thanks
Bala

Bala S Subramanian/India/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
03/22/2004 07:08 PM

        cc:
        Subject:        Re: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/xml/sax/SAXParseException

Hi Chris,

        Previously, i was using jdk 1.3 and I got Class not Found
Exception (org/xml/sax/SAXParseException). And, I replaced jdk 1.3 with
jdk 1.4 as per group message,then I got the UnsupportedException.

I would like to know whether I can download the SAX Parser jar
irrespective of JDK Versions. Please guide me to get the things done fast.

thanks
Bala

Christoph Kutzinski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
03/22/2004 07:00 PM

Bala S Subramanian wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   I included the rt.jar which comes along with J2SE 1.4.2 but am getting

> unsupported version error
>
> java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: org/xml/sax/SAXParseException
> (Unsupported major.minor version 48.0)

This means probably that you try to run Struts with an 1.3 or lower JVM.
JVMs prior to 1.4 cannot use 1.4.2 JARs (if they are compiled with
target 1.4 what the rt.jar surely is)

HTH
Christoph

PS: Why isn't anyone in this mailing list able to correctly reply to
threaded messages? I'm often seeing messages not correctly appended to
their predecessors.

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 03/22/2004 06:20 PM
> Please respond to "Struts Users Mailing List"

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>         cc:
>         Subject:        RE: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/xml/sax/SAXParseException

> SAX is part of the J2SE 1.4.2, see
> http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/api/org/xml/sax/package-summary.html
>
> I am not sure which sdk you have and may have to get relevant jar file.
> More
> info is available at http://java.sun.com/xml/ and http://www.saxproject.org/.
>
> HTH
> Anuj
>

> Bala S Subramanian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 03/22/2004 01:31:48 PM
>
> Please respond to "Struts Users Mailing List"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> cc:    (bcc: Anuj Upadhyay/Jeppesen/TMC)
>
> Subject:  RE: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> org/xml/sax/SAXParseException
>

> Hi,
>
>    I dont have problem in accessing the url, but it says "Class not
founf
> exception". I would like to know from where I can get the SAX jar file
so
> that I can place in Lib directory.
>
> thanks
> Bala
>

> "Ashutosh Satyam" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> 03/22/2004 05:34 PM
> Please respond to "Struts Users Mailing List"

> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>         cc:
>         Subject:        RE: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> org/xml/sax/SAXParseException
>

> If your application is deployed as a default ROOT application,
> then Your URL should be only http://localhost/login.do
>
> I could make out only this much. If this helps fine, else
> provide some more information.
>
> - Ashutosh Satyam

org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.initServlet(ActionServlet.java:1403)
>         at
> org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.init(ActionServlet.java:465)
>         at javax.servlet.GenericServlet.init(GenericServlet.java:258)
>         at

com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.runtime.context.WebComponents.getServlet(WebComponents.java:287)

>         at

com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.RunServlet.runSerlvet(RunServlet.java:81)

>         at

com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.ServletsAndJspImpl.startServlet(ServletsAndJspImpl.java:387)

>         at

com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.RequestAnalizer.startServlet(RequestAnalizer.java:375)

>         at

com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.RequestAnalizer.startServlet(RequestAnalizer.java:355)

>         at

com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.RequestAnalizer.invokeWebContainer(RequestAnalizer.java:721)

>         at

com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.RequestAnalizer.checkFilename(RequestAnalizer.java:418)

>         at

com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.RequestAnalizer.handle(RequestAnalizer.java:223)

>         at
> com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.Client.handle(Client.java:79)
>         at

com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.Processor.request(Processor.java:152)
>         at

com.sap.engine.core.service630.context.cluster.session.ApplicationSessionMessageListener.process(ApplicationSessionMessageListener.java:37)

>         at

com.sap.engine.core.cluster.impl6.session.UnorderedChannel$MessageRunner.run(UnorderedChannel.java:60)