Hi all,
        In my app I am using a  DynaActionForm with scope = session.
When I am calling the action for the first time, obviously the
Form is 'emtpy', so I populate it with all the values..
When I am redirected to the action class again, the actionform
Should be in the session (in theory).
However, what is in the session looks like an 'empty' actionform as it
Was before.
Now the question: if my actionform has scope of session, do I have to
Put the value in the session explicitly or struts will do it for me?

IT LOOKS like all the values are erased all the time, no matter if I
have
Specified as scope session..

Anyone has any clues of what's going on?

Regards
        marco