opps..

sorry for the dodgy info. in fact mine follow the /dir/* pattern.

On 24 Mar 2004, at 18:45, Kris Schneider wrote:

You can use either path or extension mapping, but not a combination of both. So
/administrator/* is okay and *.do is okay but /administrator/*.do is not.

Quoting Mark Lowe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

If you're using a javax.servlet.Filter and you then

   <filter-mapping>
         <filter-name>MyFilter</filter-name>
         <url-pattern>/administrator/*.do</url-pattern>
   </filter-mapping>

you can also map to a servlet name rather than a url pattern but this
seems what you want.