Try adding contextRelative="true" to the forwards in your
struts-config.  I remember a similar problem I had a while back, but I'm
not entirely sure this will solve it.  Here is an example of an Action I
had in a struts module I wrote:

<action path="/listLoggers"
            type="com.perceptive.logconfig.actions.GetLoggersAction"
            name="loggersForm"
            attribute="loggers"
            scope="request"
            validate="false">
            <forward name="success"
path="/WEB-INF/logging/listLoggers.jsp" redirect="false"
contextRelative="true"/>
        </action>

-james