Thanks for your guidance.
You are right , we are in the case where user will come back from search
page.
I will try as you suggested and give feedback.

Regards
Shoaib

I guess the first thing to consider is what you mean by "come back to
the
Do you just mean have the user redirected back to that url when they
have
finished playing with the search? or is it more complex. For example the
they need to search, and on completion need to take up where they left
off
with filling it in?

In the first case the easiest way (Im assuming there are multiple places
that send you to the search page) might be to have the link to the
search
page add a parameter to the url containing the name of an ActionForward
that
will take the user back to this page.

The search page can make note of this forward name, and when the user is
finished searching can look it up and return it as the forward from the
searchs action.