Hello,

Krb5 is that a good, fast and secure alternative to openldap ? Cause we
only run Linux racks and servers specialized in Linux hosting. We have
no need for skating printere or Connect such services to our servers
with Windows.

But i havent found a pretty easy and good Web GuI to control it with
like phpldap has. We only need a good auth system with master and slave
to run against our dns Also, who decides that this user Exist and do
have access to ftp and web But not Mail, another only has access to Mail
and so on.

Im new to these sort of things dough we usually always ran our own
developed  web control panel  with ldap with openbsd servers in front as
routers and loadbalancers and freebsd for firewalls and then debian
system behind.

But these days with powerful servers of Ubuntu it seems you can do
everything from One system.

Mvh,

David
iMessage/SMS: ‪sms://+4790048400
Facetime: facetime://+4790048400
WhatsApp: ‪+47 934 53 388‬

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of STS
Sponsors, which is subscribed to the bug report.