This bug was fixed in the package freeipmi - 1.6.10-2

---------------
freeipmi (1.6.10-2) unstable; urgency=medium

  * d/patches: add one upstream patch
    Add initial support for Xilinx OEM FRU records (LP: #2019106)
  * Bumped Standards-Version to 4.6.2, no needed changes

 -- Fabio Fantoni <fantonifa...@tiscali.it>  Sun, 14 May 2023 12:09:29
+0200

** Changed in: freeipmi (Ubuntu)

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of MAAS
Maintainers, which is subscribed to freeipmi in Ubuntu.

Title:
  Add Xilinx support patch to enable latest Xilinx tools

Status in freeipmi package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  We needed to add Xilinx OEM support to package to enable latest Xilinx
  tools like xmutil. Latest version of xmutil is dependent to freeipmi
  that contains Xilinx fru patch.

  Package with additional patch is already built successfully and tested
  on 2 different kinds of Xilinx devices.

  I attached the debdiff which contains the patch that enables initial
  support for Xilinx boards.

  Built in my personal PPA:
  https://launchpad.net/~tchavadar/+archive/ubuntu/junk/+packages