On 30/12/2014 17:16, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
On Tue, Dec 30, 2014 at 04:27:13PM +0200, Willem Ferguson wrote:
Hey, I had planned to work on Win32 this morning. Guess I'll work on the website first. And then find time to figure out OpenSUSE Tumbleweed. Then after all that, I can look at the latest few bugs that were reported. And after that I'm sure there'll be lots of time to work on all the feature requests. Look into what we need for Android. And plan for 4.4. Easy, right? /D
Is there a possibility of updating the Install file and then giving that particular web page to me for updating? I can download the web code via the browser and sent the web page back to you, updated so you could look at it??. Honestly, I think the Win32 thing is way more important. Would this make any sense at all?
Kind regards,
willem