Again, forgot to reply list. Sorry.

--jan

On 11-02-16 07:20, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
- rewrote start page

   I think the way this works now makes a lot more sense. Please play with
   it and tell me what you think

Contents is fine, but it does not slide upwards, not even with the
keyboard closed. Given my screen, I could just hit the edge of the save
button. For users with a smaller device, this is end of try.

- disabled some menu options unless valid credentials have been entered

   caveat - this works in my APK but not if built from source as it
   requires a patch to the mobile components that I have submitted there
   but that as of now has not been accepted upstream

Verified and working.

- back key should now work correctly on all pages

Confirm David's remark. On the new about page no back key working.

- plus the changes from Miika and Rick to improve dive flicking and add an
   About page

Flicking between dives is much better know. Funny that now one saw the
trivial one line fix from Rick before (and feeling a bit embarrassed
:-). Maybe even worth a try: why do we set a MaximumFlickVelocity any way?

The about page is not properly sized. About 2x the width of my screen
(portrait), so some text is clipped on the right edge, and as said: no
working back button.

best,

--jan