On terça-feira, 23 de fevereiro de 2016 15:46:44 PST Linus Torvalds wrote:
>      I don't have any hard data for this, but I think that what the
> true capacity test does is let the air out and measure it. Which,
> thanks to bernoulli's law will actually measure colder air than is in
> the cylinder (air cools down when it expands), which in turn by boyle
> will shrink the air (colder air is denser).

You can do an isothermal expansion of air, or let the captured air warm back
up to ambient temperature. Not that I expect people do it.

But if they did, that would be a 3000 psi / 1 atm = 204.13x expansion in
volume

        11.1 L * 204.13 = 2265,9 L = 80.02 ft³

This is including the 11.1L of air at 1 atm that was left inside the bottle.