Running 4.5.2-1600 on Windows 10

The SHARE ON button goes blue in clicking but doesn't open a window.

Every time I try to import a csv file from my ccr using the import log files,
subsurface crashes.

Language always shows Bulgarian rather than English.

If you do anything on the language page, it always gives a 'to use new
language' message even if you are changing time settings.

What does the greyed out 'take cloud storage online' in the file menu do?

Sent from my iPad

On 19 Sep 2016, at 18:21, Dirk Hohndel