Hi,

Le 20/09/2016 à 17:08, Dirk Hohndel a écrit :
Looks like you fixed something on OBS a while ago and my script was too dumb to
realize that and it failed with a conflict. And since I don't look at OBS (or
launchpad)
anymore, I never noticed.

Pushed.

Thanks.

I see on the OBS website that there are some issue (Fedora 24 has an
unresolvable
error, the armv6l build is blocked). Not sure if you want to look into that.
I'm happy
to just focus on the AppImage (which of course won't help on arm)

Blocked job is just a waiting state due to deps packages. So, just wait for
this one.

For others, I will have a look.

Guillaume

/D