> On Jul 18, 2017, at 12:24 PM, Willem Ferguson
> <willemfergu...@zoology.up.ac.za> wrote:
>
> On 18/07/2017 18:10, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
>> Hmm, I don't even understand the question.
>>
>> I haven't seen a pull request, but you sent me email to pull from the
>> separate git repo that you
>> shared with me a while ago. Are there other changes I need to pull? Where
>> are they?
> I will sort out the pull request. I suspect the request went to the
> maintainer of the local repo..->me and not to the maintainer of the source
> repo.
> I am happy to do what I can to have the manual ready. I am at home until the
> 28th, after which I am moving around a lot until end Aug.
> The current manual with 4.6.4.432 is still the old version before any
> changes. Give me a bit of time to sort the pr out.

The manual that you get when you click the link is the one posted on the
website - which is the "old' one indeed.
But the sources already contain a much updated manual.

I could try and post a Subsurface-mobile-v2 user manual on the website (built
from the latest sources) and have that displayed when using Subsurface-mobile 2

/D