Hi Miika,

That is strange, yes.
I do have a few dives from John that have a sample rate of 0 in the database. There is one DLD on the server containing his last dive only and that has a correct sample rate of 10 seconds. But this file was uploaded after the dive had already been imported, so it was skipped. I don't have the previous DLD where the "wrong" sample rate must have been in, so impossible to check those values.

Whatever the problem is, there seems to be the possibility, that I get a wrong sample rate from whatever software imports into divelogs. So in the DLD export, I will build in a sanity checker that calculates the sample rate from the duration and number of samples in case the stored sample rate is 0. I think I already did that for the rendering of the profile graph, so it shouldn't be a big problem to use that code. That's also why it looks correct when viewed in divelogs...

I'll let you know when the fix is online.

Rainer